Due to the ongoing pandemic, everyone would be looking for a low-key celebration with small or only close-family gathering.The scale of festivities may change, but the vibe must remain the same because it can do wonders to bring back some sense of normalcy to your otherwise mundane stay-at-home routine.
In fact, special attention should be given to children, who are the real charm of all festivities. They should definitely look the part to feel the celebratory zest. The best part is, you need not go out hunting for the perfect festive wear for kids, because now you can do it online.
And if you need any help understanding the latest ethnic wear for kids’ trends, ” Blue Jay “here to help. They are providing latest kids clothings with the best price.
If you are in Malyasia ,Singapore or Brunei there is a great opportunity for you that “Blue Jay” is here for you to spread up your business. This is a Kid’s clothing brand with huge collections with affordable price.You can buy from them to start up your clothing business.
Now lets talk about some festival clothing tips for kids –
- Get playful with colours:
- Comfort is the key:
- Let it be formal:
- Do not hesitate:
- Let them express themselves
- Choose light colors, white dresses, and button-down shirts that reflect the sun’s rays rather than absorb them. Many different shades of blue also look good on children and go with pastel colors. Feel free to pair blue jeans with a light blue T-shirt, blue T-shirt, or white polo. Choose bright colors like princesses for your daughter. Choose soft tops in these colors with a light weight, which allows air to circulate inside when participating in indoor and outdoor activities.
- Dresses aren’t just for festive occasions. A comfortable summer dress is an easy option for those days when you don’t know what to wear. Summer is the perfect time to take out your dresses with sandals for a boho summer look.
- You have a wide choice for any child over the age of three. Get holiday dresses for them as according to their personality and personal taste. The look of an outfit triples when it is clubbed with matching accessories. For girls, there are numerous options like hair clips, bands, bangles, etc while for boys, you can go with some nice broch, watches, and even matching shoes.
- As someone who loves fashion, the festive season is one of my favourites, as it allows fashion lovers to be a little more experimental with your normal look. Although, it’s important to remember that you mustn’t spend an arm and a leg on a particularly festive buy; trust me.
- Give your child an opportunity to decide what he/she wants to wear to develop the sense of decision making and festive fashion. They might make mistakes but will definitely learn from them.
Remember, they are kids. Try to keep those to a minimum and customize festivities for your kids’ frustration level. Don’t schedule more than one demanding event in a day, and make sure to include physical activity and plenty of downtime. Your kids will be grateful — and so will you.