Social media is any digital tool that allows users to quickly create and share content with the public. Social media encompasses a wide range of websites and apps.
Anyone with internet access can sign up for a social media account. They can use that account to share whatever content they choose to, and the content they share reaches anyone who visits their page or profile.
Social media originated as a way to interact with friends and family but was later adopted by businesses that wanted to take advantage of a popular new communication method to reach out to customers. In business, social media is used to market products, promote brands, connect to current customers and foster new business. In terms of customer feedback, social media makes it easy to tell a company and everyone else about their experiences with that company, whether those experiences are good or bad. The business can also respond very quickly to both positive and negative feedback, attend to customer problems and maintain, regain or rebuild customer confidence.
The goal is usually to create content compelling enough that users will share it with their social networks. Let’s talk about different types of social media platform –
1. Social networks
2. Media sharing networks
3. Blogging and publishing networks
** Social Networking is the most common word in this era. It is use to connect with people online.
* A business page on Facebook gives you a way to communicate directly with your target audience. Think of it as an ongoing focus group. Your fans are there because they are aware of your company and want to learn more. Facebook Insights also provide useful information about your fans and their interactions on your page.
Before some days we were talking about that how do we know about a brand which is not in our country? It’s of course all about social media branding.
For example – Malyasian kid’s clothing brand ” Blue Jay ” is known to all over the world not only for their good quality & service but also via different types of social media branding. You cn take a look on their Facebook page –
* Twitter is an excellent platform for businesses to reach & connect with the new audience. It is a go to social network for business to communicate with their fans & customers effectively. Businesses at all scales have been using Twitter to grow their business.
* Whether you’re looking to grow your network, manage your online reputation, scale your business, drive valuable social traffic to your site, or find and nurture leads, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool for your business.
** Media Sharing Network is another name of Branding.
* Instagram is a fantastic platform for marketers. It provides a space for making new connections in almost any industry, at almost any stage in their development. With more than 600 million users, it’s a gold mine for connecting with your current and potential customers.
The Malaysian premium Kid’s clothing brand ” Blue Jay ” has Instagram accolink-
* Snapchat audiences have the potential to be extremely useful to marketers. Snapchat has recently improved its targeting capabilities with Snap Audience Match, which allows brands to use their own data – such as email addresses and mobile device IDs – to target existing audiences on the platform.
* YouTube is a critical marketing tool for practically any company in any industry.For business, online video marketing presents a unique opportunity. Used efficiently, video marketing can help to build trust and establish an organization as having authority. Moreover, it makes it easier to connect and engage customers.
** Blogging & Publishing Network will help you to spread across the world.
Beyond your company website, a blog is a fantastic tool to keep your audience in the loop about your business. While a website might be more practical in content and straightforward in tone, a blog offers more flexibility to connect with customers, to share updates in a way that shows who you are, not just what you do.
Eventually, for a successful kids’ clothing line in social media also lies in the right marketing and advertising approach. It is essential to re-evaluate the market and offerings and at times make a few tweaks, come up with attractive offers and discounts and have a realistic attitude towards the brand. The ease of buying products online has also seen buyers shifting to e-platforms to make their purchases. Therefore, an online offering will go a long way in making a brand well-known and driving sales. The right product assortment, exceptional visual merchandising and innovative promotional and advertising strategies will play a vital role in creating a niche in the kidswear market.